CUTE GUEST ROOM
CUTE GUEST ROOM is certainly a demand of any house. Earlier I was also not very much concerned for that. In fact I used to tell what’s the need of locating a room separately for guests but believe me my view regarding this completely changed when last month I went to my best friends place in London. I was amazed by her gracious welcome. Everything was fantastic there but the room which was especially meant for guests was having amazing sophisticated personal feel.
It was in her house but I enjoyed the feel of my personal room till I resides there and after coming back I decided to convert one of my spare room as guest room. Here I’m going to share my ideas for guest room on the basis of my experience in London:
1. Choose any normal size room from your house considering the privacy of every guest come to your place.
2. Get the walls painted soberly with light colour.
3. Locate a double bed with comfortable mattress and clean light coloured bed-sheets so that your guest can have a good and comfortable sleep.
4. Attach bathroom will provide more comfort-ability and privacy to your guest. Keep basic things for shower and washing in the bathroom so that your guest doesn’t face any problem while using the bathroom. Check the water flow before your guest accommodate in the room.
5. No need of decorating the room so much few paintings or a wall hanging is sufficient. One family photo frame can be placed but remember not too many pictures of you and your family should be there as it’s a guest room and must give your guest personal feel till your guest uses it.
6. Locate a couch or a chair or two for sitting purpose .
7. Certainly facilitate for a dressing and a wardrobe in the room and keep it vacant so that your guest can use it.
8. If balcony is there then do arrange for some seating arrangement there.